Thursday, August 12, 2010

pool boy

A few days ago, my gigi showed up with a big, giant turtle.  I wasn't sure what we were going to do with it, but I found out today.  The mommy filled up my turtle with water from the hose, put a swimmie on me and outside into the heat we went.  Boy, was that turtle so much fun and it kept me cool.  The mommy & daddy call the turtle a "pool," but I don't care what you call it, it's just fun!  My silly yaya kept drinking out of the pool like it was her water bowl.  Silly doggy.  Finally, the mommy said it was time to go inside and each time she dried me off, I ran away and climbed back into the pool.  Tee hee!  I can't wait to go swimming again tomorrow.


3 comments:

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

That is so cute. Man he is getting big!!!

Jen said...

So cute! I think Sofie has found herself a cute pool boy! ;-)

Jennifer said...

Heya guys! I haven't seen you in so long. You all look wonderful!! Superdude- please tell your momma that a very good friend of mine is pregnant right now with a little boy that is just like you and they've been told he won't live very long after his birth. I am so sad for this family and the dreadful news but I told them about you and that miracles happen everyday!!!