(I think this is the start of a new tradition to take pictures of you when you wake up on your birthday--insert evil mommy laugh here)
You are three years old today and we can't wait to celebrate with our friends and families this weekend. You are thisclose to 30 pounds and are over 3 feet tall (you are literally more than half of me!). You are just awesome and make Daddy and I laugh every single day. You are still very well behaved, although you do have to visit time out every now and then.
Your favorite things right now are:
- Your UNC basketball that plays the fight song
- Your NC State football that plays the fight song (I'm seeing a theme here...)
- Basketball & Football
- Pushing the button to make the garage door go up & down
- Playing outside on S & S's "park" (also known as their awesome play set in their backyard)
- Yo Gabba Gabba and Elmo
- Lime Popsicles
- Pizza and mushetti (spaghetti)
- Brown Shoes (these have been on the favorites list for more than a year and we're on your second pair)
- Getting food and running from Lucy so that she chases you around the house
You've recently met a lot of very scared mommies & daddies with babies in the NICU and have given them so much hope. Your story continues to amaze and surprise people because there's no indication now that you were given a less than 30% chance at survival at birth.
You continue to be our most favorite thing in the whole world. You are the best thing that's ever happened to us.
Love you more,
Mommy & Daddy
P.S. The only bad thing about turning three is that you now have to spend three minutes in time out rather than two!